How To Remove Wrinkles From Your Clothing Without Ironing
• Hair dryer method:
– Damp the wrinkles slightly
– Blow on them with a hair dryer until they go away.
• Shower method:
– Hang the wrinkles clothes on the shower rod.
– Then, have a hot shower, without damping the cloths.
• Dryer method:
– Add wet clothes into the dryer together with the wrinkles clothing. Set it to medium heat for about 15 – 20 minutes.
• Damp towel method:
– Put the wrinkles clothing on a flat surface and put wet towel on it.
– With your hands, press the towel to remove wrinkles.
• Spray bottle method:
– Hang the wrinkled clothing outside and spray it with water.
– Let it hang for about an hour on the sun, so it will remove the wrinkles.
• Kettle steam method:
– It is the best to keep the wrinkles clothing at 8 – 12 inches from the steaming kettle.
• Flat iron method:
– Heat your iron. Straighten the wrinkles in the same way as hair. Do not keep the iron on one spot for a long time.
• Other general tips:
– In order to avoid wrinkles, hang your clothes immediately after you get them out of the dryer.
– Also, you can buy wrinkle-free fiber clothes, or wrinkle-release spray.