Make Your Clothes Fresh Like Spring And Bright White Just By Pouring This! NO Chemicals, It’s Cheap And Easy
Doing the laundry is really tiring, boring and even annoying for most people, yet some stains cannot be removed besides all the efforts.
On the other hand using the commercial detergents is not really affordable since they are quite expensive.
Luckily, there is a miraculous ingredient which can solve all these problems – the white vinegar. Put some white vinegar into the washing machine drum and you will be amazed by the effects. Moreover, it will save your time, efforts and money.
Here are some tips of how to use the white vinegar when doing the laundry:
1. Put some vinegar into 250 ml hot water and soak your clothes in that solution. Let them stay during the night and wash them the next day.
2. To wash the swimwear or underwear, add six tablespoons of the white vinegar to the hand-wash. Soak the laundry in that mixture and let it stay for half an hour.
3. White vinegar can neutralize the unpleasant odors as well, so make sure to use it in order to eliminate the scent of cigarette smoke from your clothes.
4. White vinegar can also help you to get rid of the stains of deodorant and sweat on the white clothes.
5. If you want to make your clothes softer pour some white vinegar into the special compartment of your washing machine.
6. In order to protect the fabric colors, to remove the soapy residue and to increase the effects of your detergent, pour 125 ml of the vinegar on your clothes before you put them into the washing machine.
7. You can also remove the residue of your powder detergents after you have washed the laundry by adding 125 ml white vinegar before placing the clothes into the washing machine.
8. This ingredient can help you to remove the fuzz from some fabrics and the animal hair too.
9. Use white vinegar to descale and clean the washing machine without using the harmful chemicals.
10. Eliminate the static charge with the white vinegar as well.http://viralgallerysite.com/make-your-clothes-fresh/http://viralgallerysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Fresh-Clothes.jpghttp://viralgallerysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Fresh-Clothes-150x150.jpgMagazineFresh Clothes