20 Signs Suggesting That You Forget About The Past And Live In The Present
It is high time to live in the present….
‘It is not useful to regret about the past in our lives. Everything that we possess is the present’. – Marlon Brando
It is not easy at all to forget the things that happened in the distant past. Our emotional bonds to events in our lives remain as a memorable impression in our minds. So, they can be positive – reminding us about a person we loved very much in the past, or about some achievements that we had in the past.
Also, they can be negative – considering some relationship that it was hard to maintain or considering some bad decision that we made. Taking into consideration the negative events that happened in our lives, we are aware that they may have a great influence on both the present and the future. To admit it, it is really hard to forget those negative things, because our brain tries to repeatedly remind us about them.
However, in case we want to forget the past and live a calm and meaningful life, all we need to do is to be more self-aware and to make the right decision.
THESE 20 SIGNS SUGGEST THAT WE SHOULD FORGET ABOUT THE PAST AND LIVE IN THE PRESENT:
1. When we get exhausted of the people and the environment that are surrounding us, then we should go on.
2. When we get tired of the things that we loved and did in the past, it is high time to take up some other things that will give us motivation.
3. When our beliefs and morals have been jeopardized as a result of some situation we are currently in, then it is high time to leave that situation in the past.
4. When we are not having fun, it is high time to take up something that will make us joyful.
5. When we make out a positive perspective in a harsh circumstance, it is high time to confront it and to go on.
6. When we settle ourselves down in one position and when we are afraid to make a change in our lives, it is high time to grasp the fear and to go on.
7. When we think that our dreams may seem impossible to achieve, it is high time to remind ourselves of our aims and to take immediate action to achieve them.
8. When we wish for feelings of freedom, we should think about our momentary condition, which may permit our feelings of freedom to come to the surface.