She Rubbed Lip Balm Under Her Eyes, When She Looked Herself In The Mirror, Her Problem Was Gone!
Lip balm is not only for lubrication of chapped lips. These are things that you can correct by using it!
1. When you dye your hair, apply some balm on the skin areas to avoid leaving traces of the hair dye.
2. Lip balm can heal irritated and dry nose during a cold, you just need to rub it on the problematic area.
3. If you cut yourself while shaving, just apply some balm and the bleeding will stop.
4. This is a revolutionary trick; removing traces of mascara has never been easier. Just apply lip balm instead of soap and water and the mascara stains will disappear!
5. No need to buy expensive shoe wax.
6. You can avoid blisters if you apply some lip balm on your feet.
7. Rub some balm on your hands and move your fingers through the hair, so as to avoid frizzy hair.
8. If you have problems with the cuticles, there is no need to worry, because lip balm will help you.
9. You can fix the jammed zipper
10. Say goodbye to the messy eyebrows using lip balm.
11. Removing stickers can make a mess, but if you apply some balm and leave it for 10 minutes, you can get a clean surface and strip them away easy.
12. Lip balm can help you with the dark circles around your eyes and swollen eyelids.
13. If you can’t remove a ring, just lubricate some balm around your finger!
14. Lip balm will keep your dog’s paws be healthy during the cold winter days.
15. You can make lip balm candles. Just put a wick, and the balm will behave like wax.
16. Just rub some balm on the bottom of the light bulb before your screw it, and it will be easier to unscrew it later.
17. It repairs knots on shoelaces and helps untangle them.
18. Dip the nail in lip balm to keep the wood from separating.http://viralgallerysite.com/lip-balm/http://viralgallerysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Lip-Balm.jpghttp://viralgallerysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Lip-Balm-150x150.jpgMagazineLip Balm