19 Legendary Historic Photographs That You Have Not Seen Yet!
Despite everything we had learnt on the history lessons, there are a lot of things which many people have not heard about or seen yet. Thanks to some rare historic photographs, same parts of the history got a completely different view.
1. The lifeboats of Titanic came to the Carpathians in 1912.
2. Adolf Hitler (last row in the centre) together with his colleagues in Austria, in 1899.
3. The unbroken seal of Tutankhamun’s tomb, in 1922. It was sealed for almost 3.245 years.
4. An Australian solder witnesses a suicide of Japanese solder with grenade, in New Guinea, in 1942.
5. The ruination of the Temple of Jupiter, in Lebanon, from 1870 – 1885.
6. A man and a woman in Korea, in 1904.
7. The Morning star and the little Coyote, the chieftains of Cheyenne, 1873.
8. The construction of the Eiffel Tower, in 1888.
9. A grotto in an iceberg at the time of the Antarctic Expedition, on January 5, 1911.
10. Elvis makes a sworn in the Army, in 1958.
11. Mount Rushmore, just before the construction of the famous sculptures, in 1905.
12. Charlie Chaplin, in 1918.
13. Zeppelin above the Pyramids, in 1931.
14. The only photography of Billie the Kid, 1879.
15. Annette Kellerman promotes women’s right for one-piece swimming suit, 1907. Later, she was arrested for obscenity.
16. Painters work at the Brooklyn Bridge, photographed on December 3, 1915.
17. Hannah Stilley, born in 1746, was shot in 1840. It is believed that she was the first person captured on a camera.
18. Nikola Tesla is sitting in his laboratory with his magnifying transmitter.
19. The Dalai Lama as a baby, 1940.