DIY Ideas For Growing Strawberries On A Small Yard Or Garden
This is the perfect season for growing your own strawberries. You do not need big outdoor space for this. We offer you amazing planter ideas which will enable you to grow and eat fresh and sweet strawberries in your own limited yard or garden.
1. If your garden is small you can grow your strawberries in a vertical PVC tube. It is a perfect solution since it keeps your plants safe from insect pests and it saves a lot of space as well.
2. An unused pallet may also help. Cut it into three equal pieces and build your own pallet planter.
3. You can build strawberry tower by using plastic nursery pots and make holes in them. Then stack the pots together.
4. Make hanging planters for your strawberries from recycled tin cans and color them.
5. If you do not have enough space provided for growing your favorite plant you can make hanging baskets. The patios will be small but the harvest will be big.