How To Recognize If The Eggs Came From A Healthy Chicken Just By Looking In The Color Of The Yolk
Because the internet rapidly grows with more and more information about wellness and health, more people are becoming aware about some unhealthy things that we do when we make the food we enjoy. And while we may think that we are getting the best from the supermarkets, often this isn’t the case. That’s because some food is prepared differently is contingent on where they are coming from like
You may have never thought about this before, but some eggs are better than others. Eggs coming from the free-range chicken or local farms or markets are largely different from the eggs bought from large chain supermarkets.
We have come up with a couple of tips about how to discover if the eggs have good quality or not. We will also show you some of the best places to buy good eggs.
1. One YouTube blogger conducted an experiment in which she bought 3 egg cartons from various locations. One of them was from some local farmer, the other from the market that claimed to sell free-range eggs, and the last from a large chain of supermarkets.
2. You can notice the difference in size and color right away between the farm-bought eggs in comparison with those from the supermarket. The woman stated that “regular” eggs don not have that golden color like those from the farm.
3. She begins with the eggs from the farmer, easily cracking them in a pan. You will see that it has a gold-orange color and perfect round shape.
4. Then, she takes one egg bought from a market and then cracks it open in the pan. Although they look pretty similar regarding the shells, once the second egg hits the frying pan, the results are pretty drastic.
5. The egg coming from the market has a lighter orange shade, and it’s closer to yellow. Also, it’s a bit smaller than the egg from the local farm.
6. Apart from being smaller, it is also much less bulbous. Once the eggs start to cook she cracks the third egg from a large supermarket. This one is the smallest and has a similar shade to the free-range egg. Also it is more spherical.
7. She explains that the best egg from those three is the egg from the local farmer due to the darker color and the yolk size. She states that this egg is the best since it is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and offers numerous health benefits.
8. This comparison makes it clear which egg is healthier. So the next time you crack open an egg that is coming from the local supermarket you may see a pale yellow shade.
9. Another YouTube blogger conducted a similar experiment with a white and brown egg laid by his own chickens and eggs from a store. He states that store-bought eggs come from chickens that can’t roam around and only consume generic factory chicken food.
10. First he cracks open the egg from the store. Even though it looked better than expected, there are a couple of noticeable differences with the egg from his chickens.
11. The size of his egg yolks is larger than the one bought in the store and is also darker. He also states that the egg shells from his chickens are thicker.
12. Then, he cracks another of his farm’s eggs and it comes out darker with thicker shell. Although he uses egg with brown shell and an egg with white shell egg he says that this doesn’t have an effect on the inside of the egg.
13. Now you can tell the difference between a store-bought egg and a healthy egg raised on a farm. Even if some egg is labeled as free-range and it is bought from a supermarket or a market, you may not always be having this kind of quality.
14. If you prefer consuming farm eggs, try purchasing from local farmers that may have roadside stalls. If you have to buy eggs from the market or some larger grocery store, now you can distinguish whether that is actually what you are buying.
15. The YouTube blogger named “SustenanceNCovering” claims that darker yolks are from chickens that can’t run around and eat on whatever they naturally want to. Eggs coming from stores are from chickens that have corn diet.
16. The happier and healthier the hen, the better the eggs and this means better health for you! We are sure that the majority of people want to eat healthy farm-raised eggs as opposed to those sold in the larger stores.http://viralgallerysite.com/eggs/http://viralgallerysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Eggs.jpghttp://viralgallerysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Eggs-150x150.jpgMagazineEggs