When You See What You Can Do With Coffee Grounds, You’ll Never Throw Them Away!
When it comes to coffee grounds, it seems that there is no benefit after you drink the coffee. But did you know that this is a big mistake? Before you throw them away next time, read what kind of benefits you can have from them.
1. Coffee grounds will make your face shine
Mix a tablespoon of coffee grounds, a few drops of olive oil and turn it into a face mask. You’ll immediately feel and see the beneficial effects on your face. It also works wonders in the fight against cellulite and in other parts of the body.
2. If you have pests around the house, coffee grounds will help
Coffee grounds can help in pest control because the smell repels insects. You have to admit, this is much easier and cheaper than other products.
3. Coffee grounds help restore the look of your old furniture
You just need to rub the old furniture or scratches with coffee grounds to remove any color changes on the table, chairs and cabinets.
4. If you want to plant carrots, make sure to use coffee grounds
Adding coffee grounds in the soil can help the carrots grow faster. Just make sure you don’t use coffee grounds, because it takes time to dissolve.
5. If you hate scrubbing the dishes
Be careful not to use the ground on dishes that can easily scratch while you clean the remains of the food that stick to the bottom.
6. If you want your home to smell like coffee, use it as air freshener
Just place coffee grounds near the air conditioners and your home will smell like coffee!
7. If your sink and pipes smell unpleasant, add coffee grounds
You just need a small jar and coffee grounds. Place it near the sink and you will notice that the unpleasant smell is gone.
8. You forgot a sliced onions in the fridge and now everything smells like it
If you do not have baking soda to remove the smell of onions, try the coffee grounds. Your fridge will smell pleasant again!
9. Don’t rely on conventional fertilizers with unpleasant smell in your garden
Coffee grounds are a great substitute because it contains a lot of water and keeps the plants hydrated.
10. If you touch a fish or something, get rid of the smell with the help of coffee grounds
Washing your hands with coffee grounds will not only refresh your hands, but it will also make them softer and cleaner.
11. There is no better compost than coffee grounds
Coffee grounds are rich in nitrogen and attract worms that help to increase the amount of water and oxygen in the soil.
12. Next time you decide to make a barbecue outside, pour coffee grounds on the wood
This will prevent the ashes to fly around and get in your eyes, mouth and nose. It also prevents the spread of smoke in the surrounding area to other parts of the yard.
13. If you love coffee, then there’s no reason not to make coffee scented candles
This is super easy to make. You need a paper cup, paper towels, a cup of wax, a small frying pan, wick, scissors and coffee grounds to make your own candles with the best smell in the world!
14. Make your hair shiny using coffee grounds
This is the perfect treatment for hair – put coffee grounds on your hair in the shower. The tiny granules will remove any dirt, remnants of hair gel, making it shiny and beautiful. If you want your hair to be darker, this is definitely recommended.http://viralgallerysite.com/coffee-grounds/http://viralgallerysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Coffee-Grounds.jpghttp://viralgallerysite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Coffee-Grounds-150x150.jpgMagazine