Don’t Throw Away Your Clothes… Here’s How To Make Them Bigger To Fit Your Body With This Simple Trick!
– You will need:
• Small jeans
• Strong material, like denim
• Thread similar to the topstitch of the jeans
• Find out how many inches you need to add.
• Rip the side seams 2 – 4 inches and waistband 4 – 5 inches. Then, cut the waistband.
• Cut a piece of denim according to the measurements, and cut it in half. Allow inch for each piece.
• Sew the denim with both the gaps of the waistband.
• Finally, put a square piece of material behind the opening (V-shape).
• Pin under the side seams, lining them with the seams of the waistband.
• Topstitch the end and the top of the waistband and the side seams.